I was challenged by fellow blogger, Tikeetha from https://athomaspointofview.com/2016/08/20/happiness-tag-challenge/ to let everyone know what makes me happy and five songs that make me feel GREAT! Challenge Accepted!
So often as we go through our daily lives and do not reflect on what makes us HAPPY. Thanks tikeethathomas, for allowing me to reflect on what makes me Happy!
- My family makes me happy. My family makes me happy. I love when we’re together and able to talk and share our day with each other. I don’t know where I would be if He had not blessed me with them. They are my lifeline. Being a mother and wife is who I am and what I do.
- Chocolate. I love any and everything chocolate, wait, I do not care for dark chocolate. Give me a pack of Reese’s cup, a Mr. Good bar, a Hershey bar, and we are besties.
- Helping others. Being a nurse is my chosen profession and it is what I do. I love helping people. There are times that I wish I could do more but I do what I can.
- Sleep. This is a problem. I work the night shift and so therefore while many of you are sleep, I am wide awake. When I get off, I crash and burn. I do not wake up for several hours. When I am off, I sleep. I sleep, I sleep, I sleep. It makes me happy to get some sleep but it also hinders me.
- Writing. I have loved writing since I could remember. I am at my happiest when I can write to inspire. My imagination was better when I was younger but I have to go back and get in my “happy” place. Maybe if I get the chocolate and some sleep, my imagination will come.
Five Songs that makes me GREAT!
“Rise Up”-Andra Day (LOVE HER VOICE)
So here’s my challenge to you, yeah you, take the time to let us know what makes you happy? If you choose to accept this challenge, be careful, you may inspire someone else.
Love you, beautiful people!