I just updated some of my GOALS for my blog. It will be a challenge, but it will be one that I know will have success written all over it. I have failed at a few of the goals that I wanted to reach because I have not written anything in a while. So in the mean time, here are some updates.
In April, I had a blogiversary! Congrats to me! One year of doing this periodically!
- I want to share more quality, motivational, and inspiring content with my readers/followers. ( Still a work in progress)
- Focus more on quality dialog and engagement with my followers/readers. (WORK IN PROGRESS)
- NETWORK, NETWORK, NETWORK!!!! (still working on this)
- Reach 500 followers on WordPress by August 2016. (Failed miserably on this one-need 300 more followers)
- Reach 1000 followers on WP by December 31, 2016. (still a work in progress)
- Offer MY experiences and share more about who and why I am “A PERFECTLY FLAWED RUBY!” (what you guys have been waiting for) (WORKING ON IT)
- Set up a publishing schedule. I work at night and it would be in my best interest to do this.
- Restart my “Friendly Friday’s” segment beginning on the 2nd and 4th Fridays of the month. (Best to do this one monthly as well)
- Start “Social Saturdays” monthly. (WORKING ON IT–I am working on most weekends but I will definitely try harder)
- CREATE, CREATE, CREATE!!!!! My blog is more of a journal but I would like to move it to a “lifestyle” blog. (Ambitious goal)
- Become a “guest blogger” to many of you! ; ) (I’m still waiting, LOL)
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
WOW, we are 4 days into 2016, and it has been steady so far. I worked on New Year’s Eve and celebrated with my group of coworkers. It was so quick.
The new year brings about a new beginning, new opportunities, and a wonderful time to have what your heart desires.
It is the time to begin the business that you have dreamed and envisioned for a while!
It is time to create the life that you have wanted!
It is time to EXCEED their expectations!
This year, I am not creating resolutions, I am creating and focusing on GOALS! A few of those goals, I posted in https://aflawedruby2015.com/2015/12/28/put-a-stamp-on-it/.
I have blogging goals and lifestyle goals that I plan to achieve.
I claim this is going to be a GREAT YEAR for all of us! I want to thank all who shared, reblogged, followed, and read in 2015.
I am looking to be even better with my blog, my followers, sharing, and engaging with each and everyone of you all. Thanks to all my new followers in 2016.
Happy Reading and come back.
Read, share, refer, and reblog in 2016!
Photo credits: http://www.newyear.quotesms.com/happy-new-year-wishes.html (both pictures)