I want to make 2016 an even better YEAR for http://www.aflawedruby2015.com! Here are my goals for “A Perfectly Flawed Ruby!”
- Share more quality and inspiring content.
- Focus more on quality dialog and engagement with my followers/readers.
- NETWORK, NETWORK, NETWORK!!!!
- Reach 500 followers on WordPress by August 2016.
- Reach 1000 followers on WP by December 31, 2016.
- Offer MY experiences and share more about who and why I am “A PERFECTLY FLAWED RUBY!”
- Set up a publishing schedule.
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2015 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
A San Francisco cable car holds 60 people. This blog was viewed about 1,300 times in 2015. If it were a cable car, it would take about 22 trips to carry that many people.